Casa Meleto villa in Tuscany makes a fantastic home base for your family vacation. This is a stunning private farmhouse villa immersed in the exquisite countryside of Siena Province. Casa Meleto is close to the Chianti region, and also to the cities of Florence and Arezzo. This traditional home was built of local stone more than 200 years ago. Because the owners so meticulously restored it, the house retains the sensitive rustic ambience of the past. Interestingly, it belonged a few decades ago to Lea Massari, an Italian film actress popular in the 1960's.
Private Villa in TuscanyCasa Meleto is superbly and comfortably furnished throughout with a mix of country style furniture. Original ingredients, such as exposed wooden beams, terracotta floors, French windows and shutters are an integral part of the character of this farmhouse. Casa Meleto is set in almost 5 hectares (12 acres) of lush gardens. Olive groves, vineyards and woodlands surround the property, so you can easily take long walks. The sparkling swimming pool (16 x 8 x 2.5m) and sun terrace are for the exclusive use of the guests.
Interior of Villa in Siena ProvinceExtensive and spacious accommodation is offered on two levels. On the ground floor is a complete kitchen with modern cooking facilities. Kitchen equipment includes fan forced oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A dining area has a rustic refectory table and it adjoins the kitchen. The spectacular large sitting room has a rather massive traditional fireplace (wood supplied). There's a round table, so you have a choice of dining areas. Finally, two smaller sitting areas offer comfortable leisure spaces for watching television, reading or playing games. There's also a full bathroom and efficient laundry with washing machine & drier on this level for your convenience.
4 Bedrooms upstairs at Casa MeletoUpstairs are four spacious, airy bedrooms; 3 with large double beds and one with two single beds. All beds are exceptionally comfortable and there are extra single beds available for children if required (2 max.). Two full bathrooms are on this level each with bathtub, shower, bidet and WC. You arrive at the house along 900 m of dirt track road. Separate from the main house is an outbuilding that the owners use briefly on the weekends when guests arrive and depart.
Amenities at Casa Meleto near SinalungaThe owner offers free unlimited wi-fi broadband internet access. Amenities include gadgets such as Satellite TV and CD player. The kitchen is well equipped with microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, dish-washer, toaster, filter coffee maker, and kettle. The laundry has both washing machine and tumble dryer.
Distances to Casa Meleto
- Nearest Towns = Sinalunga 6km, Lucignano 7km
- Nearest best restaurant = il Goccino in Lucignano, 7km, Walter Redaelli in Bettole, 12km
- Motorway A1 exit = Valdichiana, 10km
- Nearby cities: Siena 40km, Arezzo 45km, Perugia 65km, Florence 110km, Pisa 210km, Rome 220km
Rental Price Includes:
- Private pool open from 27/04 to 28/09
- Swimming towels
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Wood for fireplace
- Property cleaned and supplied with bed linen and bathroom towels with weekly change
- One baby's bed (for children up to 3 years) on request at time of booking
- Electricity, hot and cold water
Rental Price Doesn't Include:
- Breakage deposit Euro 300 (payable in cash on your arrival and held by the owner for the duration of your stay)
- Obligatory final cleaning fee = Euro 150
- Heating Euro 5 per per cubic meter (if used)
- Tourist tax Euro 0,50 per person per day, children up to 14 years do not pay